Ecomsa offers alternating and direct current load banks, adapted and designed according to customer requirements, to technically optimize the performance of the required loads.
The load banks extend the useful life of the equipment and above all guarantee the safety of a good operation.
Ecomsa load banks are characterized by their technology, robustness and high efficiency.
GENERAL TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- The installation of the equipment may be fixed, on wheels, containers or according to customer specifications.
- The appropriate resistive elements are always used for each application.
- Incremental loading steps of varying sizes.
- Pure resistive load steps.
- Resistive / capacitive / inductive compound charging steps, tailored to customer needs.
- Precision load banks, minimum resolution per step of 1 Kw.
- For more precise resolutions or for temperature compensation, we have motorized variable resistive steps controlled by PID system.
- Adjustable loading steps through local and remote control system.
- Forced cooling ventilation.
Protection systems against over temperatures.
The use of load banks is appropriate for:
- To test generator sets, either emergency or power supply.
- Power dissipation in short circuit tests.